Permanent Rental Consultant / Reception
7th June 2021
An excellent opportunity exists to join the dynamic team at Apollo Bay. Play a leading role within the organisation as part of the permanent property rental management team.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Previous experience in property management preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good time management and computer skills.
• A focus on customer service.
• A current driver’s licence and own car.
• Agent’s representative certificate.
In return we offer a long term highly rewarding career and to be part of one of Australia’s premier coastal lifestyle real estate agencies. Applicants must be available to work some weekends. Part time position. Salary negotiable.